Posted in: Other in South East England | Posted: |
£27,500 to £33,000 p/a + Enhancements | 37.5 Hours - Days | Great Benefits
A leading Hertfordshire hospital is currently looking to recruit an RGN/Adult Nurse to join the surgical ward nursing team.
Details of this Staff Nurse vacancy and what the hospital is offering:
* A permanent contract to work 37.5 hours per week on flexible day shifts
* A Band 5 equivalent annual salary of £27,500 to £33,000 depending on experience, with enhancements paid where appliable
* Free staff parking
* A range of training, development and career development opportunities
* Childcare vouchers and cycle to work schemes
* Some great retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
* Free uniforms
* A private pension scheme and life assurance
* Staff assistance and support programmes
* A range of programmes to support staff wellbeing, including company sick pay and private healthcare schemes
As Ward Staff Nurse, you will manage a patient caseload on an acute medical and surgical ward and will be responsible for ensuring the highest standards of patient care and safety and of customer service.
What we are looking for:
* NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA
* Demonstrate proven post-registration experience in an acute/surgical ward setting
* Kind, caring and compassionate nature with a passion for providing high quality care and individually tailored patient care
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call Siobhan Dyson at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation