Posted in: Telemarketing/Telesales in South East England | Posted: |
Job Title: Sales advisor
Location: Amersham, Buckinghamshire
Salary: Competitive & negotiable
Contract: Permanent, Full Time
Please apply online for this role with your CV and covering letter.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Liasing with the estimating and marketing team on new enquiries .
* Provide sales support to Architects, Contractors, Developers and Homeowners.
* Gather an understanding of the products which we offer and the technical aspects of each so that accurate information can be relayed to our clients.
* Become proficient in using the estimating templates used by the company and the CRM system which the company uses.
* Attend meetings which will mostly be internal client meetings within our showroom however there may be a requirement to attend external meetings when experience is gained.
* General office support where required.
* Full training regarding our processes & products will be provided.
* Experience in a sales, customer service or client facing role preferred.
* The ability to read drawings would be an advantage.
* The ability to learn about new products, systems and to use our CRM system (Salesforce).
* A good grasp of MS office – Word, Excel, and Outlook.
* An interest in architecture, engineering or interior design would be an advantage.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Experience of working in a team environment.
* The ability to multi-task and prioritise workload.
* Must live within a commutable distance of HP6 6JQ ie 30 mins.
IQ Glass is the UK’s recognised leader in high specification architectural glazing. Based in modern buzzy offices in Amersham, Bucks, IQ Glass boast the largest residential glazing showroom in the UK, where architects, clients and designers visit to view IQ’s impressive glazing applications. The IQ Group of companies employ in excess of 200 staff across 6 national locations and is one of the fastest growing dynamic brands in the UK. The company prides itself on being a modern employer and seeks to develop individuals to their maximum potential and offers potential for advancement.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual interested in architecture and design to join a fast-moving organisation
As part of planned growth IQ Glass is looking to add enthusiastic, intelligent and smart individuals to our team.
Please apply online for this role with your CV and covering letter
- 25,000 - 40,000 GBP/Year
- 40,000 - 50,000 GBP/Year
- 25,000 - 27,000 GBP/Year
- 35,000 - 60,000 GBP/Year
- 25,000 - 30,000 GBP/Year
- 23,000 - 26,000 GBP/Year