Posted in: Administrative and Support Services in London | Posted: |
One of our local authority clients are currently recruiting for a Facilities Manager. This is a temporary contract for 6 months with possible further extension based on budget and performance.
Main Purpose of Post/Job Summary
* The Facilities Manager will manage the delivery of the day to day Facilities operations across a given geographic property portfolio. This will involve delivering a high-quality customer focussed service contributing to a safe and secure and fit-for-purpose working environment for internal stakeholders, visitors, and contractors. You will be directly responsible for the health and safety of yourself and other building users and take full ownership for building operations for both soft and hard services.
* Adopting a proactive approach to all matters relating to building management, taking full ownership and accountability for all properties and their services within your remit to develop a good reliable service
* Undertake regular periodic building inspections to ensure all aspects of the working environment is safe and secure, the buildings are clean and free from hazards and the building fabric is in good condition and adequately maintained. To include statutory checks relating to legionella and fire drills/evacuations etc
* Responsible for all day to day Health & Safety issues arising from building occupation and taking the necessary actions from accident and incident (A&I) reports and audit actions raised
* Have a coherent understanding of the soft and hard service contracts and their planned/periodic schedules across portfolio, to ensure high standards of delivery and performance is monitored and managed through contract reviews
* Monitor and audit all 3rd party services being carried out on properties ensuring contract service levels are adhered to
* Manage work tasks assigned through the helpdesk in a timely manner, ensuring a good flow of communication with helpdesk staff and end users. Overall effective management of assigned tickets from start to resolution
* To oversee and manage project works in a safe and timely fashion, liaising fully with the building users to minimise disruption and meeting CDM regulations.
* To contribute with incident management and control duties as part of a local response or wider disaster recovery event. This includes duties relating to fire and first aid.
* This role requires travel and coordinating time and work tasks effectively with a high level of autonomy.
* To perform reasonable requests or duties when requested not limited to covering all areas of the facilities operation. There is an expectation that some out of hours work maybe expected for operational reasons or during projects.
The above is a brief overview of the role, details and specification will be provided should you be successful. If interested in this position, please send your CV to Jahker Miah at Coyle Personnel Ltd