Posted in: Administrative and Support Services in London | Posted: |
Our client is a Christian Communications Organisation, and through continued growth within their fundraising dept they are looking to recruit a Fundraising Project Coordinator
You will have strong administration/coordination skills coupled with the ability to coordinate projects and processes, working closely with the Marketing and Database Teams.
Main aspects of the role are -
• coordination of complex administration processes and/or external facing client management
• Working with the Project Lead on a regular basis to provide all elements of project support, listed below.
• Event Management of both online events such as webinars and Zoom meetings, and physical events including VIP dinners, committee meetings and info sharing events
• Supporting individual fundraisers in their relationship management which could include proof reading copy, preparation of written communications, pulling info from RE, sharing resources or helping to manage the donor journey through updating tracking spreadsheets and RE records
• Responsibility for coordinating the Communications programme which will include email communications, mailings and online events
• Meeting management, to include note taking and helping to drive forward actions
• Conduct desk-based research to help qualify existing and new contacts
• 5+ years of good demonstrable experience of coordinating projects,
• Experience of providing team support
• An understanding of media and web (desirable but not essential)