Posted in: Customer Service/Call Centre in London | Posted: |
Rate of Pay :£12.50 p/hour
Shift Pattern : 12 hours shift ( 4 on 4 off) 8am to 8pm and 12pm to 12am
Fixed term - 3 months temporary possibility of extending
About Blackjack Promotions
We put people first
Everything at Blackjack starts with people, because they’re why any company, any brand or any idea exists. From connection to inspiration, nothing has the power of people.
The best talent in the industry
When it comes to engagement, we’re the specialists. Our team members are trained to share your goals, drive awareness and deliver results. Crucially, they care about making a difference.
What your role could involve:
As a customer resulting data administrator, you will be an integral part of the Test Centre Team, contributing to its success and roll out of a state-of-the-art remote lateral flow test product.
Reporting to the Cignpost manager on site, you will work alongside other colleagues and other partners to deliver brilliant customer care to test members of the public. This will include administrative functions to ensure all tests are resulted with complete accuracy within a ‘on-line’ environment’ You will have excellent IT skills and attention detail.
Full training will be provided, and full Personal Protective Equipment will be supplied in line with NHS Standards where required.
Why join us?
* You will be at the forefront in supporting the return of global Aviation!
* IT equipment provided
* Career progression opportunities
* You will be joining a fast paced and passionate organisation
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Verify customer identity and confirm Remote Lateral Flow Fit to Fly bookings
* Manually verify the result of a lateral flow cassette, determining whether positive, negative or invalid.
* Submit completed results to an online platform
* Access customer details and bookings
* Handle customer medical and personal data to issue a fit to fly certificate
* Complies with all safety rules and procedures to ensure their own safety and that of colleagues and customers at all times
Who we are looking for:
* Excellent IT skills
* A meticulous attention to detail
* Ability to communicate effectively with team leaders and supervisors
* A supportive approach to others, and an ability to relate well to colleagues and customers
* Strong communication and organisational skills
* In addition, applicants must consider the following: Willingness to work outside (weather protection will be provided
* Be able to provide us with the risk status of family members in the same household.
HEALTH & SAFETY RESPONSIBILITIES
* Always follow Group and company policies and procedures.
* Report any apparent deficiencies in systems of work or equipment provided that may result in failure of service delivery or risk to health and safety or the environment.
* Use all work equipment and personal PPE properly and in accordance with training received.
* Report any issues or training needs to your Line manager and /or via your divisional incident reporting system.
This job description Is intended to give the post holder an appreciation of the role envisaged for this position and the range of duties undertaken. Specific tasks and objectives will be agreed with the post holder throughout the period of employment. The job description may be varied from time to time by the Company to reflect changes in the post holder’s role and/or the needs of the business.
Contract length: 3 months
Application deadline: 29/09/2021
Expected start date: 01/10/2021
- 42,000 GBP/Year
- 42,000 - 53,000 GBP/Year
- 42,000 - 49,000 GBP/Year
- 28,000 - 34,000 GBP/Year
- 23,162 - 30,000 GBP/Year
- 17,900 - 21,000 GBP/Year
- 22,300 - 22,330 GBP/Year
- 23,500 - 25,000 GBP/Year