Posted in: Finance in London | Posted: |
Overview Link Corporate Markets currently has a fantastic opportunity for an Assistant Relationship Manager to join our growing team. Our dedicated Relationship Managers provide a single point of contact for each of the client companies, and this role carries the added benefit of both share registration and share plans. The position is to assist the Relationship Manager in their role as principal point of contact between Link Group and the client's secretariat department ensuring the delivery of the highest quality service. This is a demanding but rewarding position which has the potential to offer advancement to the right candidate.
Key Accountabilities and Main Responsibilities
* Developing and maintaining good business relationships with clients.
* Dealing with enquiries from clients and their associated advisors such as their lawyers, brokers and auditors.
* Support, plan and manage key business and client initiatives and post implementation analysis.
* Assist and attend company meetings (AGM's/EGM's/Court and review meetings).
* Agreeing and preparing timetables and advising departments of forthcoming corporate events.
* Assisting with launch, ongoing and maturity events on the share plans
* Analyse clients and identify selling opportunities, cost saving efficiencies, cross divisional opportunities.
* Provide guidance as required on registration, share plans and industry matters and keeping up to date on respective changes
* Ensure accurate and timely management of invoicing and payments
* Preparation of information for financial reporting requests
* Ensure the accurate maintenance of client records on SalesForce.
Experience & Personal Attributes
* Customer focused attitude with the ability to remain diplomatic and tactful at all times
* Conscientious, thorough and accurate approach to work, with good attention to detail
* Prioritise own workload, able to work to tight deadlines
* Must be flexible
* Enthusiastic, self-motivated and confident
* Friendly and professional manner
* Strong communication skills both verbal and written
* Take a task, own it and take it through to completion
* Experience in a client/customer facing/service role.
* Handle client enquiries, including complaints in a professional manner
* Good Microsoft Office skills in the following applications, Excel, Word, Powerpoint and Outlook
* Develop and maintain working relationships with various departments.
* Analyse client portfolio to look out for sale opportunities to grow revenue.
* Commercial Awareness to understand client requirements.
* Apply critical thinking to help achieve solutions. Problem solving skills.
Good level of education
Experience in the Share Registration, Share Plan Industry or other relevant Financial Services position.
Possess adequate working knowledge of SAYE, SIP and discretionary share plan products
ICSA Foundation course
Knowledge on how the LSE, CRESTCo/Euroclear and City Code operate