£22k base + plus commission up to 10% uncapped
Zipcube is the fastest growing online marketplace for booking meeting, event and office spaces. Backed by the guys behind Rentalcars, Zoopla, LoveFilm, Shazam and Betfair, you'll be joining a core team of outstanding professionals who have been working together in a collaborative, innovative and progressive tech company where you'll take a proactive role in the company's growth every day. Our top clients include big brands such as Uber, Deliveroo, Google and Facebook.
Just like Airbnb & Booking.com our vision is to be the go-to platform for booking any space, any time, anywhere.
We are looking for a smart, entrepreneurial and driven person to join our expanding sales business unit. Your number one priority is inbound sales: you drive us crazy because you care more about closing deals than anything else. You don't hide behind emails, you're a phone ninja.. You'll be one of the key members of this team and will be working directly with the head of sales. All you care about is Zipcube's top-line growth. This is a highly enterprising opportunity for a graduate or high potential sales person to join a growing team, and play a key part in the development of the business into a household name.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
- Managing and building relationships with multiple clients and venues simultaneously - you will be the first point of customer contact so you'll have a ton of responsibility from Day 1.
- Inbound Sales - You're here to engage with our customers. You'll be qualifying new leads and converting them into customers.
- Reporting - You'll be updating the Head of sales weekly, reporting sales performance and other key satisfaction metrics.
- Product - Ultimately, you are the voice of our client and you will engage with the product team to feedback every single problem or improvement that we could implement to make our customers happier.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- You over-communicate - you must have the ability to connect instantly with people, build rapport and trust. You are comfortable on Skype, phone calls and email.
- You constantly ask questions - you must have the ability to ask good questions and build an understanding of a customer's need.
- You're sales-driven - You love fostering new relationships and exceeding targets through a consultative sale
- You are over-prepared - you will need to be really organised to handle multiple relationships, enquiries…
- You're able to maintain a large, diverse, and engaged network of partner relationships
- You have a history of working hard and getting results.
- You're a clear, compelling, and charismatic verbal and written communicator
- You're well-organized, used to tracking and reporting (a familiarity with Salesforce or a similar CRM is a plus)
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset (and ideally, experience)
- The thought of working in a start-up excites you
- You have a bachelor's degree from a good university
- Minimum - 3 months office experience
- Development opportunities in a rapidly growing startup
- £23k base + plus commission up to 10% uncapped
- Options: we want you to own part of our mission
- A modern, young and relaxed working environment in the heart of London
- Our dedication to helping you become successful. We are huge on personal development and will dedicate time to make sure you achieve your personal and professional goals.
- Responsibility and a real say in the future of the company - you'll have a role that will be vital to the company's success and every idea you come up will always be considered
- Work hard play hard, social working environment
- Please send a short cover note that describes why you are the perfect person for this role alongside your CV