Posted in: Telecommunications in London | Posted: |
What is Syft?
Founded in 2015, Syft is an on-demand marketplace helping Job Seekers and Employers have 100% control and choice over shifts worked in real time. We want to enable Job Seekers to control their schedule, choose their work and enable them to work as many or as few shifts as they want. The platform enables Employers to book reliable, rated and verified staff immediately. At Syft, we’re harnessing innovative technology to revolutionise the flexible staffing sector.
Our mission is to help people get jobs by democratising work and giving jobseekers ownership, control, and choice. We are working hard to build a world where access to work and jobseekers are frictionless.
Our results speak for themselves, £8.75 million in VC funding between 2016 and 2018, ‘Recruitment Technology Innovation of the Year’ at the Recruiter Awards, ‘Hottest Platform Economy / Marketplace’ at the Europas and ranked 7th in the ‘Startups 100’ in 2018.
Syft has grown to nearly 200 employees across 8 offices around the UK. In 2019 Syft was acquired by Indeed, the world’s #1 job site, allowing us to match our synergies and skyrocket our journey.
We are into the profession of helping people get jobs and we play an integral role in the well being of individuals.We appreciate folks who have deep empathy and passion in understanding customer problems and communicating them in form of structured research which goes on to building right user experience for the user in the products we build . We have a creative DNA and get along well with folks who think out of box and can bring in new perspectives and ideas onto the table .
You’re someone who wants to see the impact of your work making a difference every day. You are someone with high standards who leads by example, and who will take pride in Syft like we do. You have attained a significant amount of experience in discovering , defining and designing great user experiences , shown by your portfolio , years of experience solving UX problems and continuous learning .
We aim to fundamentally change how the world looks at work in a way that benefits both Job Seekers and Employers. We are looking for someone who is thrilled by all the possibilities.
Responsibilities & Duties
* This role is an Individual Contributor role reporting directly to the Head of Product Management . Syft is in the phase of Hyper Growth and expansion .
* We are looking for an experienced product operations manager who will be a key in our charter of expansion and growth . This dual role will require the individual to have deep knowledge of product and great stakeholder management skills .
* This person will serve as a bridge between the other teams and product team for any expansion project we envision .
* The role will involve working with business stakeholders and coming up with the product areas which will need change / get impacted . This knowledge will form a base for product managers in various areas to go deep and build successful products and foster growth
* At least 3 - 5 years of experience working as Product Analyst / project manager / product manager / business analyst in technology & software development .
* Previous experience working with multiple stakeholders including CXO’s , department heads and VP’s in defining product requirements from business cases .
* Extensive knowledge and experience working in standard project management practises and tools
* Experience in B2B SaaS products will be a plus
* Experience working with products with presence in multiple locations , extra points for someone who has worked in internationalization in the past, specifically in the US market
You’ll fit right in at Syft if:
You’re Flexible- able to consider challenges from different perspectives.
You’re Entrepreneurial- see how a challenge could become an opportunity.
You take Accountability through thick and thin, inviting ideas for improvement.
You’re Data Driven- see the necessity of analysing metrics when devising solutions.
You’re Passionate about what you do and self motivated.
You can Adapt to your team’s challenges and Collaborate with other departments.
What you’ll get:
* Flexible work arrangements, remote and working from home.
* Employee Assistance programs, free eyecare vouchers, discounted gym memberships and more.
* Unique bonus structure for every employee.
* Social events and lunch and learns.
Syft is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that wants to build a welcoming and diverse working environment. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to ethnic background, race, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, neuro-diversity, disability, age, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds
- 60,000 - 80,000 GBP/Year
- 65,000 - 75,000 GBP/Year
- 500 - 600 GBP/Day/Night
- 50,000 - 70,000 GBP/Year