Posted in: Telecommunications in London | Posted: |
Senior Software Engineer - Backend
Greenfield projects are not everyone's cup of tea.
They require an innovative mindset, pioneering thought processes and often a whole lot of mistakes however, for some, that is the dream role.
If the above doesn't make you want to run for the hills then this Senior Software Engineering position will be right up your street! My client is a Start-Up focused on a large issue within Financial Services - KYC. They are on a mission to take the guesswork and unknown out of banking.
Your role will be to help develop a comprehensive MVP to inspire confidence in the market and future investors alike.
* Experience in Kotlin from a B/E perspective (Other JVM languages interested but previous Kotlin experience is beneficial)
* Docker and Kubernetes experience
* Experience with Spring Data Rest, Boot, Security, Gradle and PostgreSQL would be fantastic
* Financial Services experience would be beneficial, especially in the KYC space
* Greenfield development experience being able to wear several hats and challenge ideas
What's on offer:
* Flexible working hours where deliverables are more important than hours worked
* 12-month contract with the potential to be extended
* Not simply keeping the status quo but actually working towards new movement in the financial sector
* Remote flexibility
If this sounds like a dreamboat ride down the river of job-of-your-dreams then apply to find out more.
Please note, this role is only open to those who are based in the UK. Sponsorship is not offered
- 45,000 - 55,000 GBP/Year
- 45,000 - 60,000 GBP/Year
- 45,000 GBP/Year
- 500 - 600 GBP/Day/Night