Job Title: - Project Manager
Location: - Oxford, Oxfordshire
Salary: - £250 - £320 per day
My client is seeking a experienced highways manager to oversee the daily running of a scheme in the town centre. The work includes 278 works and highways experience is necessary. You will be a project lead on this scheme and reporting to a visiting contracts manager.
* Experience delivering schemes as a project lead.
* Full management of programme and client liaison.
* Experience working with similar or same clients
* Hardworking and dedicated
* Working within a team on large schemes or idependently
* Experience using programming software ( Power Point / Microsoft)
* Strong organisational skill with a strong methodical approach
* Strong knowledge of the construction process
* Relevant qualifications i.e. SMSTS, Trade Background, Degree
If you feel that you have the qualifications and credentials required for this role then please call Sophie Beder on (phone number removed) or email an updated CV through to the details below.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business