Posted in: Consulting Services in Portsmouth | Posted: |
Capgemini Engineering combines, under one brand, a unique set of strengths from across the Capgemini Group: the world leading engineering and R&D services of Altran – acquired by Capgemini in 2020 – and Capgemini’s digital manufacturing expertise.
Capgemini Engineering has more than 52,000 engineer and scientist team members in over 30 countries across sectors including aeronautics, automotive, railways, communications, energy, life sciences, semiconductors, software & internet, aerospace & defense, and consumer products.
We are looking for a 3DX Support Engineer to be part of some exciting projects we have on. We are offering remote/hybrid working options across Scotland, England, and Wales.
A background in industrial Space or Aerospace industry & security accreditation will be an advantage
Important softs skills:
Senior & Expert: communication skills / problem solver / team lead (leadership) / independent / Managing remote/virtual teams and clients / calm & constructive & positive attitude
Junior: communication skills / Writing reports and proactivity for solutions / Willingness to learn / Self-monitoring-reporting / calm & constructive & positive attitude
Previous experience with CAx Softwares or 3DX is ++ (Delmia/Enovia portfolio WKS, PPL, …)
* First line of support for the Manufacturing engineering Team
* Ensuring methodology and process is being adhered to.
* Testing DELMIA methods and processes in test environments to replicate issues/errors.
* Bug finding and escalation.
Understanding and functional knowledge of Process Planning, Planning Structure, Manufacturing Item definition, Equipment and resource Allocation.
" Functional Support Engineer " profiles vs Core Skills and Capabilities in 3DX Delmia/ MES Apriso :
1. Process planner/Manufacturing engineering user support
1. M-BOM Config. Be able to setup and understand the KIT creation process (link with windchill is a plus)
2. Process Planner. Be able to understand & support process planner to translate the industrial process into the PPL app (LV1/2/3)
3. P-BOM Config. Be able to setup and understand the FT/workprep creation process and explain the usage of objects to users to ensure digital continuity with systems in interface (MES/SAP)
4. E-SOI or I-SOI or FT or Workprep . Be able to setup and understand the FT/workprep creation process. Be fluent with WKS app to support end users to perform their tasks
5. MES Apriso. Be able to interface with operators using Work Orders in APRISO: help, bug resolution, needs collect etc..
1. Support for IM setup and bug & gap improvements as functional support
1. JIRA/CONFLUENCE. Be able to understand the wiki confluence structure + JIRA process to report Bug & Gap
2. Bug reporting/Gap reporting (3DX as Delmia or MES as APRISO). Be able to explain/report a bug or gap for IM/3DS team
3. Service and Enhancement request for 3DS. Be able to open/monitor SR/ER for Dassault System customer service
4. BRD. Be able to write/critic a Business Requirement Dossier and the answer from Software editor
5. Communication. Be able to go on the shopfloor/office to communicate about the platform uses, news or updates
6. Key user. Be able to test the 3DX platform to understand the software behaviors and to check Dassault software updates deliveries to verify correction or regression
1. Specific skills should be useful to previous profil or independant (if not possible)
1. EKL scripting ++
1. XPDXML export for MES or other connect soft (APRISO/SAP ME/...)
2. AR/VR Simulation (dataset/constraint point of view)
3. IT problem description & dataset .
Please note candidates need to be eligable to get security clearance
Salaries are negotiable depending on skills and experience
Please apply below if this sounds of interest and we will touch base to discuss further
- 38,000 - 42,000 GBP/Year
- 36,000 - 40,000 GBP/Year
- 40,000 - 70,000 GBP/Year
- 35,000 - 65,000 GBP/Year