Are you looking for a position where you can make a difference to the lives of others while working for an organisation who offer excellent career progression?
We have an exciting opportunity with a leading care specialist who are looking for an Assistant Service Manager / Deputy Care Manager to oversee their service in Virginia Water. This service provides support to young adults who have learning disabilities, so any experience with this client group would be desirable. Due to the nature of this role, a driver would be essential. The ideal candidate must be able to work a mixture of days, nights, sleep ins and weekends.
Role of an Assistant Service Manager / Deputy Care Manager
* Motivate and inspire your teams to provide outstanding support through effective training, coaching and leadership by example.
* Acting as a role model and leader in the delivery of active support, you will empower the people you support to have active and fulfilling lives aligned with their needs and aspirations.
* Working collaboratively with the other members of the Service Leadership Team you will help to oversee and manage the smooth running of this service including rostering, support plans, staff deployment and managing budgets.
Responsibilities of an Assistant Service Manager / Deputy Manager:
* Being an empathetic, compassionate and patient individual by providing in person-centred approaches for those who you support and leading your team to success.
* Being an effective communicator with the ability to influence others and to ensure you get the best from your team. You will possess excellent leadership and team management skills to ensure you and your team work collaboratively and effectively.
* Being an effective coach and mentor for your team and possess good IT skills.
* Ability to think on your feet and making the commitment to see things through and get the best outcomes for the people you support.
* Having a strong understanding of best practice in delivering support to people with different needs and a passion for doing so.
* You will have excellent communication and people management skills and have knowledge and a good understanding of current CQC regulations and compliance within the new framework with a proven track record of quality assurance and service improvement.
* Applicants will also hold a full valid driving licence and have access to their own vehicle.
What they offer you:
* £22,725 per annum
* 31 days holiday
* Excellent Career Progression
* Further Qualifications and Training
* Attractive Benefits Package