Posted in: Architects in South West England | Posted: |
Leading Facilities & Maintenance provider seeks Aircon Engineer...
Are you an air-conditioning engineer?
What does the company do?
The company are a leading facilities management and maintenance provider that looks after the facilities for a huge range of well known organisations and institutions across the UK.
This includes: banks and retailers, restaurant chains, coffee-shops, hospitals, universities, government offices, schools and others.
For this particular engineers role you would primarily be working across a chain off coffee shops maintaining, servicing and repairing the air conditioning systems.
What is the role?
- Mobile Air-Conditioning Engineer
- Maintaining and repairing air conditioning equipment
- Maintenance and repair of split AC systems
- Occasional maintenance of refrigeration equipment such as chilled cabinets or ice machines.
- Trouble-shooting and problem solving
- Completing documentation and keeping logs of jobs
- Reporting and answering queries
What do I need to do it?
- Experience of maintaining and repairing air-conditioning systems
- Relevant qualifications e.g. FGAS & ODS regs, time served apprenticeship, city & guilds level 3, NVQ or equivalent
- Health and safety knowledge
- Willingness to participate in the on-call rota
- Good communication skills and the ability to use a PDA
What will I get in return?
- A salary of £38-£42k + call out fees + shift allowances
- Amazing training and development opportunities for career progression
- Holiday buy scheme, share scheme and company discounts
How do I apply?
If you think this sounds like the role for you then click 'apply now' to forward us an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively give me a call directly on (phone number removed).
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- 18 - 25 GBP/Hour