This company is looking for an enthusiastic and committed Systems Engineer with a pro-active approach to working, to join their successful Technical Services team.
Where will you be working?
You will be based at their Data Centre in Northampton, where their busy Technical Services and Operations team are based.
What will they ask you to do?
Working with their support team, you will be providing 3rd line support to their clients as well as internally.
As well as standard support you will be involved in client projects that require a Technical input, providing your expertise to assist with solution design and implementation.
Striving for continuous improvements, you will work to exceed their customers' expectations.
Is this role for me?
If you can answer "Yes" to the following, this role could be for you:
- Certification in either Microsoft MCSE, Cisco CCNA or VMware VCP.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server 2003/2008/2012/2016 including NLB and clustering.
- Previous experience of Microsoft Exchange environment.
- Knowledge of VMWare or Hyper-V in an Enterprise environment.
- Experience of patch management deployment/Windows Software update service.
- Good knowledge of troubleshooting networking protocols and technologies such as TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, routing and VLANs.