Our client is looking for an experienced legal secretary to join their established law firm working in the Conveyancing department.
Acting as secretary for one conveyancer you will be required to work off your own initiative in a fast paced environment.
Salary - £18,500- £20,500 depending on experience.
Benefits include 25 days holiday plus stats and a working as part of a supportive and friendly team.
• To prepare correspondence and documents using audio typing, word processing or digital dictation methods.
• To administer filing systems which will include daily filing and the opening, closing, storage and retrieval of client files in accordance with the detailed procedures
• contained in the office manual.
• To prepare mail and enclosures for despatch.
• To arrange for all copying to be done.
• To make appointments, arrange meetings and maintain an up-to-date diary.
• To provide support to other secretaries as required.
• To provide guidance to junior and temporary secretaries as required.
• To attend clients both in person and on the telephone and to provide such communication in a professional and friendly manner in keeping with the practice’s standards for client care.
• To ensure the confidentiality of all practice and client documentation and information.
Candidates must have a minimum typing speed of 70 wpm and ideally worked in a legal environment. It is important you have a confident phone manner, are extremely well organised, and fully IT literate.
For this brilliant opportunity please send your CV to Kitty King via the link provided