Are you an electrical bias maintenance engineer? Do you want to join a company who are known for offering continuous training and development to their staff?
This is the chance to join an internationally recognised brand, working a 4 on 4 off (days & nights) shifts, you will perform proactive, reactive & planned-preventative maintenance tasks on brand new production machinery, participate in continuous improvement projects & assist with the introduction of new equipment.
This renowned food producer has been operating for over 50 years, and have recently undergone significant investment. They are part of a globally operating group and hold a strong culture of continuous improvement and innovation.
This role would suit an electrically biased or Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer, looking to join a large company who can offer training, stability, and the chance to earn CIRCA £45k a year with overtime.
* Electrical maintenance, fault repairs & improvements on production machinery
* Participate in a range of installation projects/upgrades
* 12 hour shifts, days & nights (4 days/4 off/4 nights/4 off)
* Up to £38,500 (OTE £48,000+) Training, Overtime, Progression, Holiday and Excellent Benefits
* Maintenance engineering background
* Electrical bias
* Engineering qualifications to back up experience
* Has a solid background of working within a manufacturing environment.
If you are interested and think you meet these criteria then please apply or contact Rise Technical Recruitment Quoting: RTR 81943