Service Desk Engineer - Veterinary Industry (Keynsham, Bristol)
An excellent opportunity for a Service Desk Engineer to join a leading independent veterinary service provider in Europe responsible for producing £1B in revenue. As they continue to grow, they are seeking smart minded individuals to keep moving at a pace that helps adapt to their ever-changing environment.
You will be working within the IT Service team and responsible for 1st & 2nd line technical Desktop/Application support for their Bristol office supporting over 800 practices. Excellent customer service skills will be at the top of your agenda whilst also ensuring SLA's and KPI's are adhered too.
- 2 years hands-on experience supporting IT services within a large organisation
- Proficient problem diagnosis skills in range of system types/applications.
- The ability to quickly diagnose and troubleshoot problems on a variety of systems and applications
- Understanding of UAG
- Extensive knowledge of Windows 10, Microsoft 2010/2016 and Office 365.
- Experience with Outlook 2010, Office 365, Virtualization, Video conferencing suites and printer support
- Exposure to Windows Server
- Strong knowledge in Laptop and desktop hardware
- Working Knowledge of Active Directory, User and Security administration
- Prior experience with working with any Avaya telephone/voicemail systems
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Casual dress code
- Employee Discount Hub
- Bring a pet to work
- Discounted pet insurance and care
- Extra day leave for your birthday (on top of holiday allowance)
- Multiple company events/gatherings
- Invested in your training/career
This is honestly a rare and exciting opportunity for someone to join a well-established company who are invested in up skilling and providing a career to an individual with excellent benefits package and relaxed environment.
If this sounds interesting, click apply.