Posted in: Customer Service/Call Centre in Bristol | Posted: |
Permanent, 35 hours per week (Monday - Friday)
Hours are between 8am - 6pm (No Shift Rota)
We have new vacancies for Complaints Handlers and are looking for individuals to join our complaints team in Bristol. Your role will involve resolving all complaints in a timely manner ensuring that the investigation is thorough and the Treating Customer Fairly principals have been followed to reach a fair resolution for our Customers.
Your role with us:
* Full investigation and resolution of all complaints to a standard in line with TCF principles, across full range of products, services and customers including where appropriate Senior Manager Complaints within the necessary timescales.
* Agree compensation and redress where customers have been disadvantaged, maintaining compliance with delegated authority limits and guidelines, in order that appropriate levels of compensation/redress are paid. Escalate issues as appropriate.
* Resolve follow-up correspondence that is received, in a timely manner, ensuring any outstanding queries are resolved. Analyse and feed back where issues have not been addressed in the original complaint.
* Ensure that all entries onto MI systems are accurate and reflect the position of our customers' complaints at all times.
* Ensure that due attention is paid to the fair treatment of customers at all times, which will include clear communications, keeping the customer informed and honouring promises made.
* Ensure that the Complaint Framework is followed and procedural changes identified and address.
* Actively embrace Systems Thinking, by consistently looking for better ways to improve the customer experience and embedding those changes.
What we're looking for:
* Prior Financial Services experience preferred.
* Good planning & organising skills
* Able to delight our customers , helping to restore their faith in the company
* A flexible approach, along with attention to quality & detail
* The ability to make decisions and judgements
* Excellent Team Working Skills
* Administration and Customer service experience
* Energetic, with a positive can do outlook
* Ability to be approachable, knowledgeable and helpful when dealing with Customers on the phone
* Listening skills & empathy
* Experience of following policies and procedures
* Demonstrate the Diligenta Values & Behaviours
* 5 minute walk from Parkway train station
* Free parking
* Free shuttle service to and from Bristol City Centre
* Good public transport links
* Staff restaurant as well as Costa and WH Smith available onsite
* Nuffield Health gym, private prayer room and an independently-run crèche available onsite
* Discretionary annual bonus (up to 5%)
* Company pension scheme membership
* 23 days holidays + 8 bank holidays
* Holiday allowance rising with promotion
* Gain professional accreditation on completion at no extra cost through our bespoke 24/7 professionally accredited online learning and development tools
* 24/7 access to a wide range of books
* Receive a wide range of retail discount shopping schemes
* Access to our Confidential Helpline is available to be used by you and your family
* Get to volunteer in our own employee communities throughout the working day
* Develop your career through a wider global organisation of the TCS family
Don't miss this competitive opportunity, apply today!
Guidant Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy