Fantastic Coffee Shop Store Manager Opportunity Based in Bristol!!
*Store Manager role with a competitive salary between £22k-£24k.
*Coffee Shop sector based in Bristol City Centre.
*Global Brand, Excellent Reputation, Fantastic Opportunity.
*Superb Career Progression and Development Opportunities at all levels.
- Opens at 7am most days and closes at 6pm.
If your looking for that next step in your Hospitality Management career then look no further. This Coffee Shop Store Manager opportunity is based in the fantastic city of Bristol, working for a global brand, providing an excellent platform for you to lead your team and be successful.
- Be the face of the operation. This job requires a fast paced, high energy, people person who really enjoys driving the business forward.
- Display a passion and energy towards fantastic customer service.
- Lead and manage your team to maximize performance to ensure all business targets are met.
- Coach and train all colleagues to the highest of standards, have a passion for developing others.
- Responsible for all internal recruitment and scheduling.
- Ensure that your AM can oversee and be responsible for the running of all day-to-day aspects of the business in your absence.
- Role model for inspiring leadership and customer service, setting examples to all around you.
- Manage all cash and stock control, working closely with financial targets and KPI's.
Interviews happening immediately so this opportunity is not to be missed. Please apply and I can get back to you or alternatively email me your CV to (url removed)
Mandeville is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy