Posted in: Other in West Midlands | Posted: |
Circa £30,000 per annum depending on experience
Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5pm
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing business based in Shrewsbury. The purpose of this role is to manage the ecommerce strategy for the business across a number of platforms and product lines to increase revenue from online sales. Working as part of a small but fast paced marketing department you will support with a range of digital marketing duties but with the main focus being to manage and evolve ecommerce for the business.
Responsibilities and duties will include, but not limited to:
* Coordinate all ecommerce activities – liaising between internal departments and external agencies where necessary
* Optimise Magento 2 platform
* Working with IT to optimise the functioning and integration with our ERP system
* Manage all commerce features – including plug-ins and guest-checkout features
* Ensure key features of Magento 2 are optimised to meet market requirements and drive ongoing improvements
* Manage outsourced Magento support retainer to ensure value-for-money
* Increase ecommerce revenue through effective content marketing, SEO and PPC management
* Effective position products to digital marketplace
* Source compliant images to optimise listings
* Develop SEO friendly descriptions for products & categories
* Optimise category and feeds
* Manage SEO/PPC budget
* Set up and deliver monthly reporting, in addition to ad-hoc reports as required - use web analytics to monitor campaign performance, being reactive to achieve growth
* Develop Amazon shop to create competitive basket of goods and drive sales
* Work with marketing team to maintain current, relevant content and build inbound traffic
Skills and Experience
To be considered for this position you must be a dynamic and self-motivated individual that is comfortable in multitasking. We are ideally looking for someone who has a wealth of ecommerce & digital marketing experience, being advanced with SEO & PPC marketing. Also we would ideally like someone experienced in using Magento & ERP systems.
The application process:
We will carefully consider your details and advise you if we're able to progress with your application within 72 working hours. If you do not hear from us within this time your details won’t be retained. So, if you're not successful on this occasion, do continue to respond to future roles we advertise. In the meantime, all good wishes and continued success with your search for employment.
Prince Personnel are an employment agency working on behalf of our client. Whether you’re seeking a new permanent position, temporary assignment or contract you’ll find us easy to deal with. Located in thriving Telford, we focus on jobs in Shropshire, Staffordshire and North Wales. Prince Personnel specialise in commercial, accounts and finance and technical recruitment. With the best jobs around we are an independent agency working hard for you.