My client is a leading biotechnology business, biopharmaceutical manufacturing products and services. They are specialists in their niche area.
This is an ideal opportunity for a microbiologist to join a dynamic biotechnology company and gain valuable experience within the biopharmaceutical industry. You will be responsible for actively planning and carrying out QC analysis across the site. The successful candidate will also be responsible for some of the qualification and validation of testing methods.
* Minimum BSc or equivalent in a life science subject (preferably microbiology)
* Experience working to GMP standards is preferred but not essential
* Existing experience of environmental monitoring (especially clean room), water testing or sterility testing essential
* Any understanding of biologics or biopharma would be advantageous
* Good sense of humour and able to adapt with a changing environment
Harris Lord is acting as a recruitment agency for this role
Validation, validate, IQ PQ OQ, process, equipment, cleaning, risk management, biologics, pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology, GMP, microbiology, microbiologist, scientist, plates, swabs, bioburden, microscopy
- GBP 33,400 - GBP 42,000 / Year
- GBP 33,400 - GBP 34,500 / Year