I’m currently recruiting for a Infrastructure Engineer to work with a well-established, vibrant business who specialise in fleet management solutions. As the Infrastructure Engineer you will be responsible for providing a level of 1st, 2nd and 3rd line support whilst also creating new software in order to simplify existing processes.
* Managing monthly hardware/software updates
* API Writing
* Creating new software to help simplify processes
* Server Maintenance (Monthly / Quarterly)
* Replacing I.T equipment
* Creating new user email / network accounts
* PC Related issues
* Network Folder / Security Access
* PC Upgrades
* PC / Laptop Replacements
* Keeping documentation in order
The successful candidate for the Infrastructure Engineers position will have the following experience:
* Degree or HND qualified within a IT defined discipline (Desirable)
* 2-3 years minimum experience using Oracle (Essential)
* API Writing (ideal)
* Network trouble shooting (Essential )
* Creating new software (Essential)
Due to the high number of applications we receive, we are sometimes not able to respond directly to each candidate. If you haven’t been contacted within 14 days of your application, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to SourceCo and the relevant client related to this vacancy.
SourceCo work in partnership with businesses across the UK who operate within Manufacturing, Logistics, Commercial and Further Education sectors. We provide temporary, permanent and contract opportunities engaging with talented candidates looking to make their next career move.
We know our clients; We know the marketplace; We look for innovation everywhere; We seize the day,
We are SourceCo