Posted in: Telecommunications in Birmingham | Posted: |
Product Analyst with a strong background in IT and a passion for high quality digital customer experiences is sought by a SaaS based platform house with a Birmingham city centre base and London base. With new client wins this Product Analyst will work closely with the Product Manager to ensure accurate configurations between the company's and client's platforms resulting in a smooth on-boarding and client management.
This role would suit someone with at least 2 years commercial experience in an analytical, development or technical product driven role who wants to progress quickly into a technical product management position with full support and training given to facilitate this.
This company is committed to offering complete flexibility around work so a fully remote set up is available or office space at either a Birmingham or central London hub.
This Product Analyst should have most of the following key skills:
- At least 2 years in an analytical, development or technical product management type role
- Ability to record technical specifications and action the required configurations accordingly
- High level of attention to detail to ensure the configurations are error free
- A real drive to progress quickly in the world of product management
- Any exposure to preparing JSON files using Git Hub would be a real plus but can be taught so is not essential
- Any fintech sector experience would also be a real plus
In return this Product Analyst will receive:
- A starting salary of between £30,000 - £40,000
- Excellent training and mentorship to ensure fast track progression in product management
- Fully remote work available or office space in either Birmingham or London
- Flexible working hours
- Choice of technology
- Regular salary reviews
- Private pension scheme
- 3rd party wellbeing package
So if you are a Product Analyst who wants to join a well-established, highly successful fintech business and take advantage of the unique progression opportunities then please apply now to be considered.
£30,000 - £40,000
Configuration management, JSON, Product management, GitHub, fintech
- 300 - 351 GBP/Day/Night
- 15,000 - 20,000 GBP/Year
- 30,000 - 50,000 GBP/Year
- 300 - 400 GBP/Day/Night