Experienced LCV or HGV Commercial Technician to work nights - Doncaster
A fantastic permanent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Light or Heavy Commercial Technician (fitter/mechanic) working permanent nights, four nights per week (12 hour shifts) or normal 5 x nights per week.
We are looking for someone who is interested in joining our client, a well-established and well known busy organisation.
Due to the increase in workload the business now require an experienced HGV and LCV Commercial Technician on a permanent basis who has a team orientated approach to work to join a busy department.
As an Experienced HGV Commercial Technician your role will involve:
* Service and Repair of a variety of heavy and light commercial vehicles
* Good understanding and knowledge of VOSA regulations / standards
* Diagnosing faults using appropriate software
* Service, repair and fault diagnostics work on all vehicles
* Employing a 'right first time' approach to work
* Ensuring constant quality of work and working within appropriate job timings
* Repair of hydraulic drive systems where appropriate
* MOT preparation and inspections work on vehicles and trailers
* Completion of all specific company and official paperwork
* Have excellent communication skills
This role is working in a modern, clean and dry workshop using modern equipment. There are opportunities for progression and a permanent position within this company as they value and look for the very best Mechanics in the market.
Ideally, you will be apprentice trained and qualified as a Vehicle Technician to City & Guilds or NVQ Level 2 / 3 equivalent with proven industry experience.
Full driving license and ideally hold a Class I or II licence would be advantage.
Depending on experience, salary starts at £30,000 with an OTE of £38,000 for a fully qualified Technician.
If you are interested, please apply