Posted in: Other in York | Posted: |
Senior Automation Engineer - CPE - Wifi 5/6 - 802.11ac/ax
As a Wireless Validation Engineer, you will lead the validation of the product including:
- Lead the performance measurements for the product sub-systems: RF, Analog, digital, Embedded software, GUI, software
- Building continuous integration testing platform for CPE devices using various automation tools.
- Automatic test station design and programming of testing scripts writing in C, C++, python.
- Support the transition from design to production.
- Lead the product certification (FCC, ETSI, UL, CE)
- Supporting R&D in prototype phase and applying acceptance test reports.
- B.S. in Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent work experience required.
- 7+ years of R&D experience in similar role in the telecommunication industry.
- Experience with Wifi 802.11AX or similar development and validation is a must
- Experience with defining system for service providers including TR-69 XMPP & STUN
- Scripting and automation programming experience in Python, C, C++
- Familiar Communication Protocols: TCP/IP, HTTP, HTTPS, Ethernet
- Familiar with ACS management, MQTT, Monitor system like graylog, Kibana
- Experience emulating network issue like bitrate limit, packet loss, latency
- Hands on experience using network analyzer, spectrum analyzer, noise meter, Wireshark, WiFi frame traffic etc
- Hands on experience in using network analyzer, Spectrum analyzer, noise meter, scope, logic analyzer.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative, hands-on entrepreneurial environment
- Developing broadband CPE within service provider is a big advantage
- Experience in development of point-to-point, point-to-multi-point or wireless CPE (Customer-premises equipment)
- Experience debug Wi-Fi on frame level debugging
- Familiarity with Embedded security (customer site CPE and server)