Posted in: Other in York | Posted: |
Senior Board Design Engineer - PCB - RF
The Senior Board Design Engineer will join an A-team developing the next generation Curvalux Products integrating high-end disciplines to achieve 50Gbps of wireless connectivity. The HW system engineer will engage with an experienced cross-disciplinary staff to conceive and design innovative products. You will be responsible to drive key aspects of product definition, design, optimization, implementation, and test.
- 10+ years of proven hands-on experience in Embedded system analog board design.
- Proven experience in analog system definition.
- Proven experience in Wi-Fi board design.
- Proven experience in analog design, that supports RF systems.
- Experience in high volume low-cost design for customer end.
- Performing SPICE simulations.
- Integrate and cooperation with software and RF design teams
- Performing board layout (Alegro -advantage)
- Performing tests.
- Design documentation, technical reports and presentation as required.
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering or equivalent work experience required.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative, hands-on entrepreneurial environment
- Eligible to work in UK
- Experience in analog/digital board design for point-to-point, point-to-multi-point or wireless CPE (Customer-premises equipment)