Posted in: Engineering in York | Posted: |
Electrical Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
£33,000 + vehicle + fuel card + 25 days hol +BH
Your new company
* A globally recognised Facilities Management and Technical Services provider.
Your new role
* Covering a portfolio of retail and banking sites across Yorkshire
* Service, maintenance, fault finding & repair on a range of electrical and building services equipment
* General maintenance duties as and when required – emergency light testing, fire alarms, lamp changes
What you'll need to succeed
* We are keen to speak to Engineers who are electrically qualified to C&G Levels 2,3 or Parts 1 and 2 along with 18th Edition IEE Regs
* Excellent communication skills and the ability to build positive relationships
What you'll get in return
* Industry leading training, support and career development with a company offering long term stability with a world class reputation.
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply through this advert.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please apply anyway and we will get in touch to discuss our latest opportunities and your next career move