Posted in: Engineering in York | Posted: |
We are recruiting for our client in the York area, our client are well known across the UK for being one of the leading manufacturers of their product.
This client has clear expansion plans for their team and have the requirement for a Maintenance Electrician to join their expert team of engineers.
* NVQ Level 3 Trained.
* Experienced in a manufacturing environment
* Working to a Planned Preventative maintenance schedules.
* PLC fault finding.
* Installation / Project work.
* Providing breakdown cover to support production.
* Identify opportunities to increase machine reliability.
* CNC Machinery (wood work)
* CI Projects
This role is working a permanent nights pattern
You will be paid between £37,500 p/annum + benefits
For more information contact Joanne at Questech