Infosys Engineering Services Azure Consultant - US C#, ASP .N
Azure Backend Dev
At Infosys, we pioneered and perfected the global delivery model, introducing
to our customers the ability to move technology work to different locations
where talent is readily available and quality is both impeccable and cost
competitive. Over the years we have applied this model to a full range of
services - both technical and business. Our IT services such as application
integration, testing, maintenance and infrastructure management ensure your
operations are fully optimized. Our business process outsourcing and management
services, such as customer service delivery, human resource outsourcing and
procurement handling, drive down process costs while greatly enhancing their
efficiencies. Most importantly, as part of our strategic sourcing approach,
these services free up resources that can then be deployed to drive
transformation and innovation initiatives
Wanted: Global Innovators to Help Us Build Tomorrow s Enterprise
In the role of Tech Architect, you will interface with key stakeholders and
apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software
Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application
Architecture definition and Design. You will play an important role in creating
the high-level design artifacts. You will also deliver high quality code
deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support
activities related to implementation, transition and warranty. You will be part
of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged,
excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
Location for this position is Redmond, WA. This position may require travel and
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply.
We are unable to sponsor at this time.
* Bachelor s degree or foreign equivalent required. Will also consider
three years of relevant work experience in lieu of every year of
* At least 8+ years of experience with Information Technology.
* At least 8+ years of experience in software development experience
encompassing following: -
o Excellent in OOPs, SOLID Design principles and SDLC
o Excellent Problem Solving Analytical and Debugging Skills.
o Real experience working in N-Tier complex projects web
o Experience in Agile SCRUM Methodology
* Must have Experience working in .NET, C#, MVC applications
* Must have at least 3 years of Experience in Azure based web application
development involving (Microservices, ADLS, ADL, Key vault, Service
Fabric, Azure Cosmos DB)
* SQL Programming and Profiling/Optimization
* Web Services Web APIs, (At least one)
* Must have experience in developing UT framework Like Nunit, MOQ, Unity,
* Knowledge about SQL / Azure SQL coding guidelines, best practices etc.
* Experience in DOS/GIT/PowerShell (any one)
* Knowledge of CICD toolset: VSO/TFS
* On the Job Experience in Code Reviews using Visual Studio, Code Flow etc.
* Understanding of Metadata -Driven Development models, Multitenant
Architecture, Windows Azure, WAAD and Azure ACS etc.
* Exception handling, Telemetry and Sync/A sync mechanism
* Deep Experience in Design Patterns and Architecture, Performance
Infosys is a leading provider of next-generation consulting, technology and
outsourcing solutions. We are dedicated to helping organizations; build
tomorrow s enterprise and advance the way the world works. That's why Forbe
ranks us 19th among the top 100 most innovative companies. Our employees
partner with clients to transform their business - one conversation; one idea;
one insight at a time. While we are at it, some things remain unchanged: the
unwavering ethics, transparency and respect behind everything we do. We will
always be a company powered by intellect and driven by values. So, if your
passion is to build solutions that really make a difference to enterprises, the
community and your world, Infosys is the right place for you .
State / Region / Province