HD Supply (NASDAQ:HDS) ( ) is one of the largest industrial
distributors in North America. The company provides a broad range of products
and value-add services to approximately 500,000 customers with leadership
positions in maintenance, repair and operations and specialty construction
sectors. Through approximately 260 locations across 36 states and six Canadian
provinces, the company's approximately 11,000 associates provide localized,
customer-driven services including jobsite delivery, will call or direct-ship
options, diversified logistics and innovative solutions that contribute to its
customers' success. With an active commitment to the communities in which we
operate, HD Supply associates are part of a thriving organization that supports
the virtues of wellness, diversity and inclusion all of which are top
priorities for the company. Equally as important is empowering our associates
to grow professionally while providing competitive benefits and compensation.
If you re ready to find a rewarding career and achieve your full potential
with a growing industry leader, HD Supply is ready for you!
Job Description & Qualifications
Responsible for driving projects in any function, process or business unit
within HDS and leading project teams to define objectives, complete process
analyses, identify and quantify process opportunities and facilitate and
* Identifies scope and objectives of project; recognizes and secures
resource needs for project; develops and executes high-level project
plan; manages resources, deliverables and timelines; drives execution;
communicates status and results timely and effectively; establishes
effective relationships with business customers.
* Assists in recruiting and hiring Auditors; takes a leadership role in
training, developing and managing the careers of Auditors by identifying
strengths and areas of improvement, providing continuous performance
feedback and working with the HR Manager, where applicable.
* Leads project teams to identify, document and communicate the underlying
core and support processes that sustain a business strategy; uses data/
metrics to measure the risk within the process and the impact of controls
on the process opportunity; identifies actionable and sustainable
solutions to remedy the breakdowns or issues.
* Gains understanding of the business and relevant processes; identifies
business strategies and objectives; performs strategic risk assessment;
identifies key business risks and process breakdowns; communicates and
reports results to applicable business customers and the senior
* Accepts, leads and drives change with project teams by embracing and
communicating the vision as well as assisting management with
implementation of methods to ensure effective change. Gains buy-in of
proposed solutions, prioritizes and integrates the changes into business
practice; identifies and removes barriers to success; and, integrates
changes into standard practice.
* Identifies the need to put correct staffing, development training,
rewards/measurements, communications and organizational designs in place.
Nature and Scope
* Solutions require analysis and investigation.
* Achieves planned results by decisions and actions based on professional
methods, business principles, and practical experience.
* Manages a group or team of professional individual contributors and/or
indirectly supervises support staff.
* Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be
infrequent and not objectionable.
* Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is
frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need
to move or lift light articles.
* Typically requires overnight travel 5% to 20% of the time.
* Typically requires BS/BA in a related discipline. Generally 7+ years of
experience in a related field. May require certification. Advanced degree
may offset less experience in some disciplines.
Preferred Qualifications & Job Specific Details
* Prior auditing experience. Certification preferred (CPA, CIA, CISA, CFE,
* Strong finance/accounting experience and Sarbanes-Oxley experience
* Project management experience.
Apply for this job online Apply
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh
the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Connect With Us!
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.