Posted in: Executive Management in United States | Posted: |
Continuously improve the OnLogic online shopping experience as our eCommerce Manager! As a member of the Marketing Team, you will be accountable for global online revenue. You will own the storefront of our website as well as the merchandising of our products on third party sites. You will use a data-driven approach to ensure that customers can easily find what theyre looking for by optimizing their path to purchase. Currently, OnLogic is in the early stages of enhancing our tech stack! This means youll be part of an exciting time as we work through our website replatform away from Magento, and onboard other tools such as Hubspot over the next 6-9 months.
On an average day, you'll...
* Report on site metrics and test enhancements to improve conversion rate across global storeviews
* Tune product merchandising of categories based on product performance and inventory availability
* Team with Content Writers and Designers to optimize Product Pages for SEO and conversion
* Provide recommendations to Digital Advertisers, Email Marketer and Marketing Manager for campaign adjustments based on ecommerce performance
* Collaborate with Product Management and Marketing to ensure promotional readiness of new products
* Optimize the presentation of OnLogic systems on Partner and industry directories to increase referral traffic to
* Enhance and manage the OnLogic presence on Amazon
The team you will be joining:
* This multi-talented inbound marketing and eCommerce team consists of digital marketers, writers, designers and communications experts who endeavor to show the world why OnLogic is the first choice in Industrial Computing. Youll find them developing marketing campaigns, producing stunning product catalogs, curating our social media channels, penning website content and laughing daily at each other's terrible jokes. Theyre a collaborative crew that works hard to position the brand, generate demand and deliver a delightful customer experience.
Learn more about Life at OnLogic. [
* Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or related field.
* 3-5 years of experience with eCommerce platforms and online merchandising.
* You have multiple examples of ways you've improved product presentation and conversion through merchandising efforts
* Experience with Google Analytics or similar tools.
* Demonstrated experience in implementing continuous improvement ideas.
* Familiarity with Magento and ability to understand HTML and CSS is a plus
Who we're looking for:
* You are energized by bringing innovative ideas to the table.
* Youre driven to elevate the customer experience on our storefronts.
* Youre proactive, detail-oriented and data-driven.
* You can quickly learn and understand technical products to effectively merchandise
Who we are: OnLogic is growing, and we want to give you the same opportunity to grow in your career! We design and manufacture specialized computers and hardware solutions for companies all over the world, helping them to make the seemingly impossible possible. Our computers are designed to work where others would fail, and it's our vision to be the first choice in industrial computing. To make that vision a reality, we've built a team of ambitious problem solvers, guided by the company's core values of Open, Fair, Innovative and Independent. We have an open office, open salaries and strive to be fair and transparent in our decision making. We encourage input and feedback from every member of our team and look to improve ourselves and our business every single day.
OnLogic is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
To learn more about our values, our mission and what it's like to work at OnLogic, visit [
The salary range for this role is $60,000 to $70,000. We determine final compensation based on discussions with applicants and their experience in similar roles.
* A competitive Salary based upon your experience and the requirements of the role
* A comprehensive Benefits package
* 401k Plan with 3% Employer Contribution
* An Annual Profit Share Bonus
* Paid Maternity & Paternity Leave, and Short & Long Term Disability
* Opportunity to Participate in our Employee Stock Purchase Plan
* A personal development plan created to help you (and us) grow