Posted in: Other in United States | Posted: |
Average annual gross income for a full-time DSP is over $32,000 plus benefits! Sunshine offers a beautiful campus with dedication to training and advancement.
Do you love the diversity of people and days that are never the same as the one before? Are you fueled by laughter and inspired by joyful, quiet moments too? Whether it's creating opportunities to work and play, supporting someone in their home, or providing medical care or therapy, you;ll find a place -and feed your soul-on the Sunshine team.
DSPs will provide daily care to Sunshine's Individuals in a group home setting. While providing engagement, activities and compassion you will be responsible while working with a Team to feed, bath, toilet, dress, medpass, transport and provide home cleaning and upkeep.
* High school diploma or GED
* Valid driver's license and proof of insurance
* Reliable Transportation
* Pass criminal background, drug screen and physical
* 18 yrs or older
* Experience working with people with developmental disabilities is a plus
Financial peace of mind is key to great care. Sunshine offers these great benefits - and more!
* Medical, dental and vision coverage
* Direct care pay starting at $11.00 Ability to go to $14.35
* Paid Training
* Paid vacation and personal days
* Bonuses 3X per year
* Performance bonuses monthly
* Extra pay on weekends
* 401(k) with company match
* Transportation Assistance
* Disability and life insurance
* Interest-free tuition loans
* Employee Assistance Program
* Member of an ERN (Employee Resource Network)
* Access to a Success Coach
* Interest-free loans for emergencies
* Training for advancement and promotion