Posted in: Human Resources/Recruitment in United States | Posted: |
If you are interested in joining a rapidly growing company that focuses on the "bleeding edge" of technology, this is the place for you!
STAND 8 is an IT staffing and professional services company headquartered in Los Angeles with growing offices and Fortune 500 customers nationwide. We work with major companies to provide contract, contract-to-hire, direct hire technical resources, AND end-to-end solutions and managed services. We are looking for a team and results-oriented individual with a track record of success in IT Recruiting and Staffing to join our team!
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of delivering hiring results. You will identify top IT talent through existing database, referrals, and new networks across LinkedIn, Job Boards, and Applicants. You will develop strong relationships with candidates by understanding their goals and needs, and ensuring we are meeting their expectations.
* Is a brand representative for STAND 8
* Maintains a thorough understanding and knowledge of STAND 8 processes, industry standards, and client base
* Develops strong relationships with candidates' and understands their career goals and placement opportunities
* Identifies top IT talent from the pool of candidates through existing networks, continued new networks, referrals, and word of mouth
* Maintains accurate and detailed information and provides best in class customer service for all candidates and clients
* 1-3 years of IT recruiting experience
* Proven track record of delivering hiring results
* Experience using social media tools for sourcing
* Experience in Boolean searching
* Ability to analyze job description and candidate profiles to determine an appropriate match
* Records and parses candidate and screening information using our applicant tracking system and collaboration tools.
* Ability to work effectively in a team environment and build strong relationships
* Great written and oral communication
* Strong negotiation skills
* Excellent attention to detail
* Self-motivated and passionate
* Excellent customer service skills
* Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent