Posted in: Engineering in Arizona | Posted: |
Title: QA Engineer
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Type: 6 Months contract
No. of Positions: 6
The Senior QA Engineer is responsible for manual feature testing, system testing, and writing automated tests with limited supervision. This position works closely with application developers, business analysts, and integration teams through all stages of the software development process to ensure that all systems meet organization standards and end-user requirements. The Senior QA Engineer works on the most complex systems and problems.
* Minimum of 3 years of software test experience with focus on web and mobile applications and test automation.
* Experience with software automation testing methodologies including regression, functional, unit, integration, coverage, performance and load.
* Experience testing applications that integrate with other systems through RESTful API's.
* Bachelors degree in computer science, information technology, management information systems, or related field.
* Experience in Agile using tools such as Rally or Jira.
* Advanced understanding of open source web frameworks such as Angular, Bootstrap, Node.js, Express, Selenium, SoapUI,
* Advanced understanding of web application testing tools such as NodeJS, Selenium, QTest, and Protractor.
* Knowledge of Cloud platforms and services such as Amazon, Heroku, Perfecto Mobile, and SauceLabs.
Note: If interested please send your updated resume and include your rate requirement along with your contact details with a suitable time when we can reach you. If you know of anyone in your sphere of contacts, who would be a perfect match for this job then, we would appreciate if you can forward this posting to them with a copy to us.
We look forward to hearing from you at the earliest!