Posted in: Administrative and Support Services in California | Posted: |
Job Title: Clinical Lab Accessioner/Data Entry Specialist
Job Type: Contractor per diem
Location: Hayward, CA
Who We Are
Predicine, Inc. is an international precision medicine organization that is committed to developing the first- and best-in-class precision diagnostics and precision medicine portfolio to address the unmet medical needs in the US, China and worldwide. We aim to provide innovative non-invasive diagnostic tests to enable precision medicine. Please take this opportunity to learn about Predicine, where we believe people are our most important asset and are dedicated to creating a great place to work. At Predicine, we value a culture of creativity, integrity, responsibility, productivity, and teamwork. We invite people who share the same values to join us.
Summary of Position
The team member will be responsible for maintaining a productive laboratory environment and primarily involving in clinical sample accessioning, including COVID-19 samples in a high complexity CLIA-certified laboratory. Your work will have a direct impact on peoples lives by scaling up the availability of COVID-19. The work requires accurate data entry, excellent attention to detail, keeping meticulous and organized patient files, the ability to multi-task, and the ability to work independently in a team environment.
* The Specimen Accessioner/ Data Entry specialist will be responsible for receiving clinical samples and will be reviewing the doctor requisitions with the patient information regarding the samples. They will do manual data entry or electronic data retrieval to enter the patient information accurately into the lab information system. They will then print out the labels for the samples, label the samples, and send them to be processing.
* Assist for the daily operations of the laboratory under the supervision of a CLS or Supervisor along with maintaining quality and efficient workflow of daily duties.
* Perform and document routine preventive maintenance as assigned.
* Perform other miscellaneous laboratory duties as assigned and assist others as time allows.
* High School diploma, or above.
* Typing speed at least with 50 words per minute with high accuracy
* Aptitude for process-oriented problem solving.
* Detailed oriented with an appetite to drive tasks to completion.
* Ability to perform well in a rapid-paced startup environment.
* Ability to coordinate in a group.
* Ability to work independently, with minimal supervision.
* Ability to take the initiatives to solve problems independently.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORKING ENVIRONMENT:
* Hours and days may vary depending on operational needs.
* Standing or sitting for long periods of time may be necessary.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Pay: $23.00 - $24.00 per hour