Posted in: Administrative and Support Services in California | Posted: |
EAG Laboratories, a Eurofins company, is a global leader in advanced microscopy, surface analysis and semiconductor testing services of various types of materials from synthetic biomaterials to nanotechnology, deliver new super materials with the potential to transform our world.
Our scientists and engineers engage in peer-to-peer interaction to discuss and comprehensively understand client issues, challenges, goals and urgency, to define the technical problems, develop and execute analyses, and report back results. We have a growth mindset culture where individuals are encouraged to drive their own success and make their own decisions while fulfilling client needs.
FAILURE ANALYSISENGINEER WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FORPERFORM HANDS-ON ANALYTICAL WORK ON ELECTRONIC COMPONENTS, EVALUATINGTHE ELECTRICAL AND MECHANICAL CHARACTERISTICS OF SYSTEMS AND/OR INTEGRATED CIRCUITS, COMPONENTS, SUB-COMPONENTS AND SYSTEMS TO DETERMINE THE CAUSE OF FAILURE, INCLUDING THE VERIFICATION OF ANALOG AND DIGITAL PERFORMANCE. ANALYZINGFAILURE REPORTS AND RECOMMENDS CORRECTIVE ACTION. DEVELOPINGMETHODS, PROCESSES, PROCEDURES, AND EQUIPMENT THAT WILL IMPROVE THE FAILURE ANALYSIS PROCESS AND/OR REDUCE FAILURES. BE THE SOURCE FOR TECHNICAL INFORMATION, GUIDANCE AND LEADERSHIP.
USE OF INFORMATION IN THIS ROLE IS SUBJECT TO THE INTERNATIONAL TRAFFIC IN ARMS REGULATIONS (ITAR). ALL ACCEPTED APPLICANTS MUST BE U.S. PERSONS AS DEFINED BY ITAR: U.S. PERSON IS A U.S. CITIZEN, U.S. PERMANENT RESIDENT (I.E., "GREEN CARD HOLDER"), POLITICAL ASYLEE, OR REFUGEE.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
* PROVIDE TECHNICAL DIRECTION AND LEADERSHIP OVER ALL MEMBERS OF THE DEPARTMENT
* PERFORM HANDS-ON ANALYTICAL WORK ON ELECTRONIC COMPONENTS
* OVERSEES AND DIRECTS ASPECTS OF DEPARTMENTAL OPERATIONS
* ABILITY TO IDENTIFY AND DELEGATE WORK SUITABLE FOR EMPLOYEES CAPABILITY
* ORGANIZE, SCHEDULE PRIORITIZE, AND ASSIGN JOBS TO GROUP MEMBERS
* REVIEW AND APPROVAL ANALYSIS DATA AND REPORTS
* PREPARE CUSTOMER SUMMARY REPORTS
* PROVIDE, MAINTAIN, AND EMPHASIZE QUALITY IN OPERATION AND PRODUCT
* ORGANIZE, MANAGE, COORDINATE MEMBERS OF DEPARTMENT TO FACILITATE WORKFLOW
* ASSUME PROJECT MANAGEMENT ROLE FOR TECHNICAL PROJECTS
* ORGANIZE AND ADMINISTER TRAINING AND MENTORING FOR STAFF
* PROMOTE AND DIRECT A COHESIVE TEAM ENVIRONMENT
* INTERFACE WITH EXTERNAL CUSTOMERS TO MAINTAIN PROFESSIONAL RELATIONSHIP
* IDENTIFY AND RESOLVE PROBLEMS WITHIN GROUP OPERATIONS
* DEVELOP AND DELIVER TECHNICAL CONTENT FOR OPERATIONS, SALE/MARKETING AND OTHER BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT NEEDS. BECOME THE THOUGHT LEADER FOR THE ORGANIZATION
* PARTICIPATE IN INDUSTRY CONFERENCES, SEMINARS, TUTORIALS AND BECOME SOURCE FOR TECHNICAL INFORMATION