Security Systems Design Engineer needs 5+ years proficiency in design, pricing and implementation of all types of integrated security systems projects.
Security Systems Design Engineer requires:
- specific experience with CCURE and DVTel / Flir required, certifications preferred.
- Excellent knowledge of physical security disciplines, technologies and countermeasures.
- Possesses strong knowledge of industry trends and market leaders..
- High level of proficiency in AutoCAD.
- BS Degree preferred.
- Ability to understand basic operations and design of low voltage alarm, CCTV, and other security systems.
- understand basic operations and design of low voltage alarm, CCTV, and other security systems.
- Microsoft Office, Project, Bluebeam experience required.
- network operations and infrastructure.
- Working knowledge in the administration of Microsoft Windows Operating Systems (Server, client, AD).
Security Systems Design Engineer duties:
- Ensures proper application of systems products to meet customer requirements.
- Reviews bid specifications and develops exception documentation.
- Assist in the development and documentation of security standards and implementation playbooks, that both reflect and refine client security requirements.
- Evaluates building prints and applies industry knowledge and client security standards to develop an effective security design
- may include access control, CCTV, intrusion, etc.
- evelops bill of materials and works with the client and project team to ensure design is understood and reflective of client intent.
- Prepares and maintains drafting of client drawings, from initial as-builts to final deliverables. Modifies and maintains drawings to reflect changes in environment as realized.
- Creates work plans and programming sheets for implementations, along with any instructions/documentation required for an effective implementation.
- Ensures the use of client Policies and Procedures in all aspects of design, preparation and implementation.
About the Company
Global Channel Management is a technology company that specializes in various types of recruiting and staff augmentation. Our account managers and recruiters have over a decade of experience in various verticals. GCM understands the challenges companies face when it comes to the skills and experience needed to fill the void of the day to day function. Organizations need to reduce training and labor costs but at same requiring the best "talent " for the job
- USD 100,000 - USD 120,000 / Year