Posted in: Executive Management in California | Posted: |
As a Senior Manager with our client you will be a healthcare change agent and market maker. At a fast growing, 60-person management consulting firm, this means youll manage multiple client engagementsand help establish execute the strategic plan for the Firm. Youll cultivate and build relationships at the highest level of a client organization to earn trusted advisor status.Youll also get in the trenches when needed and stand shoulder-to-shoulder with our healthcare clients totheirsolve people, process and technology challenges.
The ideal candidate will have experience managing large internal or client-facing teamsand haveexpert client and account management skills. They willalsobean expert in a healthcare domain, preferably insurance.
* Plan and lead clientengagements;Facilitate buy-in of proposed solutions fromsenior-levelclientcontacts;Definetiming,manage resourcesand direct on-time, qualityproduction of deliverables
* Summarize and deliver information to clients throughhighly polisheddocumentation and presentations; Communicate status, issuesand risks toseniorexecutives
* Develop and maintainrelationshipswith key client decision makers;Regularly convert business opportunities into sales by developing proposals and leading pursuit teams; Meet and exceedsales and managed revenue requirements
* Appropriately forecast and manageengagementrisk, budgetand resources with the Firm and client
* Serve as a healthcare industry thought leaderand an expert in the Firms service offerings
* Mentor and coach junior team members, conduct performance reviews and support the Firms overall recruitment and retention efforts
* Serve as amember of the Firms Leadership Team;Represent the Firmpositivelyby buildingand maintainingstrongrelationships with professionals at all levels
* A bachelors degree in a relevantfieldrequired;Masters degree in healthcare or MBA preferred
* 10+ years professional experience in Health Plans, Life Sciences or Provider industry, or a mix of a few years industry experience combined withconsulting at themanager-level and above
* PMP orSix SigmaBlack Beltcertificationpreferred
* Consulting experience
* Authorization to work in the U.S.
* Ability to travel up to 80% ofthetime, if necessary; Our Firm has national clients