Posted in: Telecommunications in Los Angeles | Posted: |
We are looking for a strong producer to be part of our Live-action team. The candidate must be able to juggle a few productions at once in various stages of development, pre-production, production, and some areas in post-production. The Producer will oversee live-action projects in the U.S. within all stages of live-action production, including development, prep and pre-production, shoot execution and post-production.
An important component of the job is talent relations - working with them on creative, schedules, and general goodwill. From time to time we work with third-party brand partners, which involves relationship management. Flexibility is essential as things are ever-changing with every project. A balance of the business brain and creative brain is needed. The role will oversee resources, recruiting talent, and production crews.
* Oversee production process and personnel/crew for assigned live-action series from initial development through delivery.
* Support the creative, finance, legal, departments as well as general managers to assist the production plans that support creative goals while balancing business needs.
* Review production and post management such as budget review, production/post schedules, cost report review.
* Keep track of the execution of programming plans and the progress of assigned productions against such plans.
* Manage the development of preliminary budgets, production and post schedules, and critical assumptions.
* Solution-oriented approach to solving internal and external challenges.
* Ensure budgets across all shows are maintained accordingly.
* Collaborate with producers and studio team in managing the production process, ensuring studio production protocols (COVID, safety, production manual) are followed at all times.
* Coordinate and track deliverables across assigned projects.
* Foster a positive culture of teamwork, service, and solution-oriented thinking
* Must be based in LA
* Other duties as assigned.
* Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
* Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
* Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
* Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
* Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
* Wellness Resources