Posted in: Telemarketing/Telesales in Los Angeles | Posted: |
We are looking for an Account Executive to join our Ticket Sales the team and make an impact by generating revenue via LA Clippers ticket sales. Account Executive will sell a full menu of product offerings including full season memberships, mini plans, and single event suite rentals by developing positive relationships with business leaders and local consumers in the Greater Los Angeles area through customized communication and tailored benefits to match the needs of the customer.
This is a full-time role based in our DTLA office. In accordance with public health guidelines, we are currently working remotely and anticipate onboarding new employees in a remote environment.
New hires will need to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 and provide verification of vaccination. Candidates with offers of employment and start date on or after September 1, 2021 will need to provide verification of vaccination for COVID-19 at least seven days prior to their start date. Fully vaccinated refers to at least two (2) weeks after the final dose on a two-dose vaccination series (Pfizer or Moderna) or at least two (2) weeks after a single dose COVID-19 vaccination series (Johnson and Johnson).
As part of your application for this Account Executive, Group Sales role please complete the PI Assessment found here [ Assessment will take less than 5 minutes to complete and there are no right or wrong answers.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Generating new ticket sales through cold calling, networking, face-to-face appointments and in-arena tours
* Prospect, cultivate and qualify new sales leads through creative lead generation approaches
* Work home games to host new business prospects and established clients
* Meet and exceed established monthly and annual sales objectives and revenue goals
* Actively participate in training activities to continuously grow your sales skills and technique
* Maintain accurate records of all clients and prospects in our CRM and ticketing systems
* Develop and maintain good-working relationships with both internal and external clients
* Support the team by pitching in where needed and handling other duties as assigned
YOUR BACKGROUND, SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
* At least one year of experience selling tickets in the sports or entertainment industry
* Demonstrated success in a ticket sales role by driving revenue and meeting or exceeding ticket sales goals
* Polished presentation and communication skills with clients and colleagues alike
* Ability to work all home games including evenings, weekends, holidays as required
* Ticket software experience is helpful
* Ability to learn and should be able to thrive in a high growth, dynamic environment
The LA Clippers are a proud equal opportunity employer. It is our desire and intent that all employees enjoy a professional business working environment that is free from discrimination and harassment.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. To request an accommodation, please contact us at .