Posted in: Other in Dallas | Posted: |
The role of the Concierge Associate is to offer white glove customer service while also displaying a professional and enthusiastic personality. Your main responsibility will be to assist our clientele with local errand running within specified parameters and criteria. From time to time you may also assist our clientele with additional services from travel planning, providing gift suggestions to product research and much more.
Qualified candidates will have excellent customer service skills, attention to detail and be highly organized. The ideal candidate will possess knowledge of local businesses, entertainment venues and travel options. Experience in the hotel, hospitality or the travel industry is preferred.
* Local Errand Running within walking distance
* Coordinating and scheduling services with local and national partners and vendors Consistently provide best in class customer service in a fast paced, structured environment.
* Prioritizing requests and monitoring daily deliverables.
* Provide uncompromising service to members.
* Project an approachable and professional image at all times.
* Promote meaningful relationships via face to face interaction with vendors
* Respond to employee and guest requests in a professional, courteous and timely manner, without exception.
* Collaborate on new ideas and initiatives with team members and management.
* Research suggestions and book reservations for entertainment, tickets, dining and travel
* Recommend household service professionals and pet care providers
* Suggest and purchase gifts and flowers
* Product comparison and information research
* Other duties as assigned
* Must be able to manage and prioritize multiple tasks daily and have excellent written and oral communication skills.
* Strong knowledge and familiarity with navigating the city on foot
* Comfortable with a high volume of walking to complete errands
* 1 - 2 years of hotel, hospitality, retail, travel industry or residential concierge experience is preferred
* Must have reliable transportation
* High school diploma or GED required.
* Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance starting the first day of the month after hire
* Short term & long term disability insurance
* 401k w/ match!
* Life Insurance
* Generous paid time off policy
* 30 day sabbatical every 5 years