Posted in: Engineering in Oakland | Posted: |
The METRC Technician is responsible for tracking plant inventory and cultivation activity in the METRC Track & Trace database . This employee follows the regulations and operating procedures for data entry into the existing systems and does daily upkeep for these systems. This role will also provide compliance support within cultivation, manufacturing, and distribution. It is important that this role can communicate information between the multiple departments and with the operations team daily.
Support Operations in maintaining a physical and systematic record of all Cutting, Planting, Manicuring, Harvest events and Packages therefrom. Tasks include:
* Processing tag requests including METRC plant tags and batch tags
* Maintaining and making inquiries about a facility's METRC database on a daily basis
* Logging plant creation in METRC
* Logging plant destruction in METRC
* Generating and record keeping on Harvest Days
* Manage METRC tag inventory and order new tags and all METRC related product inventory as needed
Assist with METRC Transfers and Wholesale Manifests
* Follow the procedure for preparing and reviewing METRC Transfers when necessary
* Maintain physical copies of METRC Transfers
* Record keeping for METRC Transfers
* Knowledge of and experience with METRC
* Knowledge of office administration and procedures.
* Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
* Experience in the cannabis industry and understanding of operational farm processes.
* Knowledge of cannabis regulatory standards and compliance requirements preferred.
Medical, Dental, Vision & PTO