Posted in: Finance in San Francisco | Posted: |
Who is Spring Fertility?
Were a passionate, dedicated team of leading physicians and scientists who came from some of the best research hospitals and fertility centers around the world to become the fastest growing fertility group in the country. We offer the most patient-centric, individualized, flexible and compassionate care. Our mission is to partner with our patients to help them achieve their goals, whatever those may be. We believe everyone deserves a family if they want one, and our team is dedicated to guiding our patients on their unique journeys!
Why should you join our team?
We are a mission-driven organization that is looking for high performers, movers, shakers and innovators! We are working hard to create a first-class fertility practice, but we know how to have fun too! We are growing quickly and care deeply about the development of our team, both professionally and personally. We value optimism, compassion, teamwork, and above all, are united by our shared commitment to put patients first.
A day in the life of our IVF Nurse Coordinators...
The Billing Specialist is responsible for payment billing and collection, liaising with insurance companies to investigate and resolve denied claims, performing reconciliation of patient payments. Working independently, the Billing Specialist will oversee patient accounts while maintaining strict patient confidentiality.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
* Receiving and sorting incoming payments with attention to credibility Maintain financial records for proper billing
* Managing the status of accounts and balances and identifying inconsistencies
* Perform reconciliation reporting for all completed cycles for Commercial insurance and self-pay services
* Issuing bills, receipts, and invoices
* Submit reimbursement requests from commercial insurance payors
* Applying payments and adjustments to patients accounts
* Responsible for resolving denied and rejected claims
* Maintain and work through AR reports for commercial insurance accounts
* High School diploma/GED required (Associates or bachelors degree preferred)
* Experience with medical billing and coding required
* Proficiency in MS Office required
* Extreme attention to detail
* Ability to be productive without oversight
* Strong computation skills
Investing in you today
* Competitive Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans
* Paid Time Off to enjoy you time!
* Career development and cross-training opportunities
* Snacks, snacks and more snacks! Lets face it everyone loves snacks!
Investing in your future
* 401k Match
* Fertility Benefits Program
* Paid Life and Disability Insurance
* Career progression with a fast-growing company
Visit our Careers Page to learn more about us! [