Posted in: Marketing in San Francisco | Posted: |
Two legacies of caring.
One ministry of change.
CommonSpirit was created by the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives and Dignity Health as a single ministry in early 2019. More than 150,000 physicians, nurses, caregivers, and other staff are employed by CommonSpirit Our hospitals and care centers cover 21 states. CommonSpirit has the size and ability to scale best-in-class clinical service lines; recruit and retain top talent; standardize operations to improve quality and reduce the cost of care; and advocate more effectively for all people, especially those who are poor and vulnerable. For more information, please visit our website at. You can also follow us on and.
RESPONSIBILITIESWILLING TO CONSIDER REMOTE CANDIDATES FOR THIS ROLE.
MARKETING MANAGER, CONSUMER EXPERIENCE JOB SUMMARY / PURPOSE:
Manages and measures the Human Experience/Consumer Experience (HX) for CommonSpirit Health. Accountable for aligning experiences with human needs through implementation of human-centered design, focusing the design implementation on the everyday moments that matter most in the human experience of healthcare. Supporting the leadership for Human Experience and apply human-centered design practices to system and division initiatives which include IT and digital products, in-facility experiences and provider environment innovations. This role, with leadership, implements HX plans for our healthcare products, services or service lines; collaborates with consultants, patients experience, brand, technical, marketing, sales, strategy, communications and other participating teams to ensure the human experience is elevated. This position will work to implement strategies, collaborate and participate in a cross functional work team, build human experience journeys, conduct research.
ESSENTIAL KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Management of Human-centered design
* Manages the human experience by developing policies, programs and processes that demonstrate a continually evolving strategy focus, harnessing research and feedback, while translating knowledge acquired into tangible results which accomplish the strategic objectives CommonSpirit Health
* Implements plans which move the current state experience to the future state experience
* Supports a human-centric culture by, implementing an environment conducive to culture shift under the direction of leadership, fostering a human-centered design approach
* Implements relevant human-centric programs aligned to the overall business objectives and mission of CommonSpirit Health, applying knowledge of the health care industry, understanding of the numerous diverse customer groups, creates targeted programs enabling the ministry to reach its mission
* Experience managing under the direction of leadership internal and external teams including consultants
* Develop and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
* Maintain project documentation related to timelines, budgets, contracts, etc.
* Openly and confidently communicate with all other parties involved with the project, establishing trust and rapport with patient experience, clinical, technical and marketing teams and external institutions. This will include presenting to various levels of the organization, including C-Suite executives.
* Supports organization growth initiatives
* Defines and prioritizes current- and future-state human-centered journeys
* Implements experience blueprints for multiple market segments
* Identify and prioritize journeys for product/experience innovation
* Partner with patient experience (clinical) and digital/IT (digital) and collaborate with multiple stakeholders to identify enhancements that improve the human experience - translate changes into project plans, process changes with tangible deliverables, measures and outcomes
* Uses effective project management strategies and tactics and ability to plan, organize, monitor, and control projects, ensuring efficient utilization of technical and administrative resources to achieve project objectives.
* Maintains feedback loop to refine support and improve strategy execution
* Supports leadership in continuous improvement in experience
* Participates in Human Experience work teams (project management, meeting facilitation and presentation)
* Collects consumer insights, organizes and translates findings into action plans
* Discovers business needs through new processes established, inquiries and research
* Supports leadership reports of findings to steering and leadership teams; educates organization about HX, potential, measures and results
* Communicates the human-centric approach to the organization internally and externally
* Delivers improvements by researching, creating, proposing developing, designing and deploying project plans for the HX steering team
* Manages staff
* Manages the unit or department
* Responsible for unit performance
* Develops staff by providing information, educational opportunities, and experiential growth opportunities.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE -
* Minimum of five (5) years of experience in marketing
* Bachelor's degree in marketing or a related field is required or a combination of education and/or additional job related experience in lieu of the degree.
* Minimum of two (2) years of experience leading, developing and delivering marketing programs.
LICENSURE AND CERTIFCATIONS -
* None listed
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES AND TRAINING -
* Proven working experience in customer experience, marketing, digital marketing or branding, particularly within the industry
* Demonstrated experience creating strong relationships across a broad level of stakeholder groups.
* Excellent communication, interpersonal, and project management skills.
* Demonstrable experience leading human-centered design work
* Experience in optimizing consumer journeys and experience blueprinting
* Experience in crafting primary research, surveys, ratings, reviews, etc.
* Demonstrated critical thinking and decision-making skills to promptly navigate obstacles, resolve issues, and effectively advocate for your team.
* Proven understanding of data-driven marketing strategy, planning, budget allocation and organizational alignment experience
SUMMARY OF ESSENTIAL COGNITIVE FUNCTIONS
Ability to comprehend and follow instructions; maintain attention and concentration for necessary periods; synthesize, coordinate, and analyze data, perform simple and repetitive tasks; maintain a work pace appropriate to given work load; perform complex and varied tasks; relate to other people beyond giving and receiving instructions; get along with co-workers and peers; understand the meaning of words and how to use them appropriately and effectively; understand and remember detailed instructions; make independent decisions or exercise judgment based on appropriate information; accept and carry out responsibility for direction, control and planning.
Incumbent will promote and protect CommonSpirit Health's integrity, and understand and accept any consequences for failure to comply with the following:
Incumbent will know and comply with applicable rules and regulations including applicable Federal health care program requirements, the CommonSpirit Health Standards of Conduct: Our Values in Action Reference Guide, and CommonSpirit Health policies and procedures. Incumbent will also comply with CommonSpirit Health's Conflicts of Interest policy, completing the annual conflicts of interest disclosure as necessary, and promptly notify management and fully disclose at any time in which there is a potential for a conflict of interest.
Incumbent will take responsibility for his/her actions, seek guidance for, and promptly report any suspected violation as provided in the Standards of Conduct and CommonSpirit Health policies and procedures. Incumbent will maintain the highest standards of business ethics and integrity, including representing CommonSpirit Health in a positive way, display honesty in all dealings, and ensure confidentiality of all proprietary and operational information in accordance with laws, regulations and policies. Incumbent will maintain the confidentiality and integrity of all patients' Protected Health Information in accordance with HIPAA and HITECH regulations and CommonSpirit Health policies and procedures. Incumbent will maintain appropriate records and documentation pertinent to the client/patient/staff and department operation applicable to his/her role. Incumbent will complete all mandatory education on time, and will cooperate in investigation matters as requested.
CommonSpirit Health participates in E-verify.