Posted in: Finance in Colorado | Posted: |
The MHA Fiscal Department is responsible for the planning, auditing, accounting, organizing, monitoring, and payroll of the organization. Each position plays a key role in the success of a smooth functioning department. This department will be considered a resource to all of the management team with all functions of the fiscal department.
* Code and enter invoices into Fund EZ accounting software.
* Process payments
* W-9 collection and 1099 processing.
* Reconcile agency charge accounts and Agency Credit Cards.
* Responsible for reconciling Petty Cash.
* Central Purchasing of office supplies
* Rep Payee Accounts
* Excel spreadsheet maintenance
* Assistance with grants
* Input General Ledger entries
* Maintain files in storage area and with Iron Mountain offsite storage
* Various monthly billings
management team with all functions of the fiscal department.
* A.S. in Accounting or a related field, or at least 3 years experience with Accounts Payable processing.
* Excellent math and computer skills, especially with Excel are essential.
* Previous work experience in a non-profit setting preferred.
* Should be an independent worker possessing strong verbal, written, communication and interpersonal skills and be able to work in a faced paced environment.
* Must be able to obtain a Statewide Central Registry and Fingerprint clearance.
* Must have a valid NYS Drivers License, clean MVR, and reliable transportation.
* Regular and steady attendance is a requirement for all positions.
* This position is not eleigible for remote work