Posted in: Finance in Colorado | Posted: |
The MHA fiscal department is responsible for the planning, auditing, accounting, organizing, monitoring, and payroll of the organization. Each position plays a key role in the success of a smooth functioning department. This department will be considered a resource to all of the management team with all functions of the fiscal department.
* Biweekly payroll processing.
* Prepare and post payroll accrual entries
* Update CFR payroll schedule
* Payroll entries from timesheet approvals through a general ledger.
* Monthly billings, including but not limited to Medicaid, Medicare and Managed Care
* Follow up on pending, denials and rebills
* Work with Care Coordination reviewing BTQ portal on a weekly basis
* EMEDNY look-ups
* Work with Excel spreadsheets to reconcile billings and payments
* Be a liaison between Fical and QA department
* Work with Fundex accounting software
* Follow all HIPAA guidelines, procedures, and compliance
Back Up for Accounts Payable to include:
* Coding, data entry into an Accounting program.
* Bill payments.
* 1099 processing.
* In-house charge accounts
* B.S. in Accounting or a related field, and at least 5 years experience with payroll and Accounts Payable processing.
* Excellent math and computer skills, especially with Excel are essential.
* Experience with an automated payroll system and the ability to train others on the system preferred.
* Previous work experience in a non-profit setting preferred.
* Should be an independent worker possessing strong verbal, written, communication and interpersonal skills and be able to work in a faced paced environment.
* Must be able to obtain a Statewide Central Registry and Fingerprint clearance.
* Must have a valid NYS Drivers License, clean MVR, and reliable transportation.
* Regular and steady attendance is a requirement for all positions.
* This position is not elegible for remote work
This position is a 40 hours per week, non-exempt. Benefits include: Medical, Dental, Life Benefit. Pension (employer contribution) plus Voluntary Vision, Life, AFLAC, Telemedicine (Concierge Medical), 403(b), EAP, generous sick, vacation, personal time, paid holidays and more!