Posted in: Marketing in Colorado | Posted: |
A little bit about us.
At TurboTenant, our mission is to equip independent landlords with the tools to build positive relationships with their renters and provide them an authentic rental experience. We believe in the genuine desire and ability of landlords to provide great homes for renters. We are proud that over 250,000 independent landlords have chosen to manage their rental process with TurboTenant.
At TurboTenant you can look forward to working in a fast-paced, performance-driven startup environment. Weve all got more work to do than hours in the day, but youll be making a big impact on both the company and the lives of our landlords and renters. There is no shortage of opportunity for a self-starter who takes ownership of their work and can execute.
Who we are looking for:
TurboTenant is looking for a Content & Digital Marketing Specialist who is an excellent researcher, strategizer, and writer. The Content & Digital Marketing Specialist must have a passion for creating top-tier content, laser-sharp attention to detail, and a working knowledge of SEO best practices. The Content & Digital Marketing Specialist will be part of the Content and SEO team whose main goal is to drive high-quality organic traffic to .
As a Content & Digital Marketing Specialist at TurboTenant, youll do the following
* Create high-quality content across a variety of platforms (blogs, social, email, landing pages, creative briefs, etc).
* Research, strategize, and identify content opportunities to ensure TurboTenant is staying up to date on all relevant topics.
* Have an understanding of SEO best practices and write excellent copy for the user as well as for search engines.
* Meet with the marketing team to ideate and define content goals that help move TurboTenants topline organic revenue metrics.
* Manage content calendars and ensure that the content remains consistent across all platforms.
* Edit and proofread content with great attention to detail.
* Promote and conduct media outreach to secure links and mentions for promotable and data-driven content.
To thrive in this position youll need the following skills and experience:
* 3 years of work experience creating high-quality optimized content that drove organic results (in-house or agency)
* Excellent grammar, writing, copy-editing, and communication skills, including the ability to adapt writing style to appeal to different audiences and adhere to established brand voices.
* Previous experience writing for the web.
* A deep understanding of how content can drive topline revenue.
* Familiarity with SEO and analytics reporting tools, to aid in content strategy and creation.
* The ability to perform in depth competitor and keyword research, present insights, content recommendations, and execute on the creation of the content.
* The ability to deliver high-quality work on a deadline.
* The ability to write technical and persona driven content and analyze data to create valuable content.
* CMS experience (Hubspot and Wordpress a plus)
* Outreach and link building experience
You don't need to have a certain degree to apply. We care more about your work ethic, attention to detail, communication skills (especially written), a history of coworkers that loved working with you, and an eye for great products.
TurboTenant is located in beautiful Fort Collins, Colorado, and we would love it if you were too. Our team aims to meet in the office a couple days a week for in-person meetings (when it's safe again for in-person meetings).
We believe the three most important things we can provide you are:
* An environment that will help you reach your potential so you can say I am doing the best work of my career at TurboTenant.
* Smart but humble teammates that are as passionate about our mission as you are.
* The opportunity to make a big impact on both TurboTenant and the prop-tech industry.
That being said we're also proud to offer:
* Competitive Compensation and PTO package
* Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans - with some individual plans covered at 100%
* Paid birthday off
* 401k Matching
* Annual bike tune up reimbursement
* Generous equipment budget
* Equity - an owners mindset is a big part of being a member of the TurboTeam
Compensation range for this position is $52,600 to $58,700.
TurboTenant is proud to serve a diverse group of landlords and renters. We strive to reflect that diversity within our team. Employment at TurboTenant is based on merit, competence, performance, and business need. TurboTenant celebrates being an equal opportunity employer and never discriminates based on race, color, genetic information, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy or related condition (including breastfeeding), age, or any other basis protected by law.
Ready to start doing the best work of your career at TurboTenant? Submit your resume, and well be in touch soon.