Posted in: Other in Denver | Posted: |
UserZoom helps businesses optimize User Experience of Web-based products and Mobile Apps. The benefits of good UX Design and Usability are many and the ROI is high. However, designing excellent customer experiences is not an easy task and user testing has become a critical aspect of User Centered-Design and Software Development. Thats why weve developed a feature-rich, cost-effective SaaS (Software as a Service) solution for online UX research and testing. Its used by highly demanding UX Professionals and Online Marketers around the world.
We are recruiting for a Sales Enablement Learning Specialist- Responsible for design, development and implementation of learning programs for the Revenue organization.
The role includes updating, maintaining, and delivering role based new hire training, as well as addressing the ongoing learning and development needs of the entire sales force based on brand and sales leadership direction.
Key responsibilities include:
* Conduct an analysis of the current state of sales productivity in conjunction with Sales Operations
* Establish metrics and objectives for sales enablement and make recommendations for increasing sales productivity.
* Map companys sales process with our customers buying process to understand and enhance what skills, knowledge, process and tools are required by our sales force to increase velocity and conversion rates at each stage in those processes.
* Conduct an analysis of current skills, processes, knowledge and processes to and work with the sales leadership team to identify strengths and areas for development.
* Develop and manage the 12-18 month Sales Enablement roadmap.
* Implement the development, delivery and training of effective sales playbooks by Sales role in tight collaboration with sales lead, sales operations, education and product marketing
* Create and update playbooks based on seller feedback and shifting market demands.
* Help create a development program for sales managers to ensure they have the skills, knowledge, processes and tools required to lead their sales teams effectively.
* Roll out a comprehensive on-boarding program through direct and third-party resources in tight collaboration with L&D/ HR.
* Partner with sales leadership and HR to establish a sales competency and assessment framework to ensure that the needs of salespeople, and their managers, are met.
* Drive, in a measurable way, significant sales productivity increases for companys Sales roles.
* Utilize and leverage sales technology tools for reporting and benchmarking.
* Participate in the selection and implementation/deployment of technologies to be used by the Field-force to increase efficiency and effectiveness.
* Regularly spend time in the field with managers and reps to understand the field reality and build sales enablement deliverables to meet their needs.
* BS/BA Required. Masters or MBA degree preferred.
* Minimum of 7-10 years of sales/sales operations/sales enablement and training experience with global high tech B2B organizations
* Sales and Field Sales Management experience
* Training and learning delivery experience
* Experience creating and implementing successful sales process/methodology/ sales playbook initiatives.
* Experience building effective field sales on-boarding and sales training programs.
* Experience with CRM (such as ) and sales enablement platforms
* Ability to create and track metrics which demonstrate constant increases in sales productivity.
Primary Skill Areas:
* Strategic planning and thinking
* Creative problem solving skills
* Ability to break down complex problems in a simplified way
* Creative thinking and ability to innovate
* Ability to work cross-functionally for the greater good of the company.
* A passion for the profession of sales and education
UserZoom will offer you the following benefits for our US employees:
* 15 PTO days per year, on accrual basis
* 5 Sick days, available on January 1st
* 10 Paid Holidays
* 2 Floating Holidays, prorated dependent on hire date.
* 1 Birthday day
* 401k, with match
* Stock Options
* Health Benefits: Medical, Dental and Vision
* Medical: UZ pays 90% for employees
* Dental UZ pays 100% for employees
* Vision: UZ pays 100% for employees
* Up to 75% for dependents
* Flexible Spending Account
* Health Savings Account
* Commuter Benefits
* Basic Life Insurance
* Long- Term Disability
* Short- Term Disability