Posted in: Marketing in Seattle | Posted: |
The Seattle WA office is hiring a Proposal-Marketing Coordinator to join the team. You will need to be local to Seattle WA and able to work remotely until we return to the office.
MOST OF THE THINGS YOULL WORK ON:
This role would take a leadership role in proposal development, as well as support marketing initiatives.
* Develop, edit, proof and maintain written content for marketing collateral, proposal content, project sheets, award submissions, interviews and brochures
* Proofread, edit and provide quality reviews of documents prepared by other marketing and professional staff
* Ensure content is comprehensive, competitive, client-specific and brand compliant
* Contribute to the strategic planning and implementation of regional marketing initiatives such as sponsorships and special events
* Coordinate regional news and postings for social media channels
* Research projects
* Become a power user of CRM system. Manage and maintain marketing material within CRM
* Provide support to Proposal Coordinator as required to coordinate and produce proposal responses to RFIs, RFQs, and RFPs this includes facilitating kick-off meetings, managing proposal deadlines, writing and coordinating content, complying with our quality management processes, and owning the final product
* Develop and maintain effective working relationships with the marketing team, other departments, and sub-consultants