Posted in: Retail in Denver | Posted: |
* To provide positive customer service and accurate scanning of orders by performing the following duties.
* Ensure that customer service 10' rule policy is enforced throughout the department and store.
* Working knowledge of the register.
* Responsible for cash over/shorts at register.Able to handle transactions such as; returns, wic program, food stamps, voids, media swap, coupons, gift cards, patronage cards, phone cards, and price checks.
* Using the PA system correctly in paging for assistance.
* Keep work stations clean and ready for business.
* Must know all company policies regarding check cashing, returns, and securing terminal.
* Greet and thank customers and ask for the patronage card from every customer.
* Accurately count down drawer at end of every shift.
* Scan products timely and accurately, meeting ring time standards set by company.
* Understand and comply with laws regulating the sale of restricted merchandise such as alcochol and tobacco.
* Learn and use the appropriate produce look up codes at checkstand.
* Product and aisle identification required to help assist customers with shopping experience.
* Put backs and facing of grocery aisles as directed by management.
* Must learn and be able to perform proper bagging techniques for groceries as needed.
To apply, please click on the following link to access company application:
Print out, fill out and return to:
Panhandle Cooperative Association
Barbara Woodard-Human Resources
P.O. Box 2188
Scottsbluff, NE 69363-2188
Panhandle Coop strives to be the employer of choice. We have a saying at Panhandle Coop that basically says, "There is always room for good people who can help us grow and can make a difference for our customers". If you are a contributor that is looking for a place to " make a difference ", then we would like to talk with you. Fill out application, click and apply below or Contact Barbara Woodard today!